Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

The Winner, drawn by random.org is HEATHER

Heather (http://hevscrap.blogspot.com/). Please email me your address. Congratulations again.
If I do not hear from the winner by Thursday, I will draw again.

Giving away this candy was so much FUN !!!

I would like to thank all of you who visited my blog and made this candy such a success. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone's blog and sharing. It is so thrilling to know so many people from all over the world visited my blog and left comments. It was a joy to receive emails from some of you and to get to know you a little better.

Since this candy was such a success, I am going to have another blog candy giveaway to celebrate JULY 4TH. I am going to try to increase my follower to 250, so please spread the word and let your friends know and keep checking back.

Again, thank you and please come back and visit, and let me know what you think of my cards.





6 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations to the winner!
It was fun to take part in this drawing of a fab candy. I will come back next time too!

Heather said...

OMG I can't believe I won this! Thank you sooooo much Dianne! This is such an awesome giveaway and I was so suprised to see my name here! I will be emailing you my address! Thank you again!

Gail said...

Congratulations Heather! Lucky duck!

lalalla said...

congrats to the winner:)

Ksenia said...

Congratulations Heather!

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats to the lucky winner!!!

hugs elisabetta