Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME

This little sprite "Aurora" is just adorable. I am using her to congratulate someone to their new home. She is from the "Aurora Collection" by Victoria Case for SCACD.
Our challenge this week was 3 layers. I interpeted it as 1 cardstock and 2 DP. The image is colored with Copics. The flowers are on her shoes are popped up. I added a little stickles on the flowers for some glitz. I used my new deep edge punch by MS and added some half flatback pearls. Then finished off the card with some flowers and roses.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Practical Scrappers - Use Flowers


The inside is a little different. I tried using one of the new MS punches for a border around the top. It looks really cool in person.


REMINDER: Susana has some yummy candy over at the store blog. There is a new release coming by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. One winner will win all 3 sets by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.


DON'T FORGET: This Thursday (19th) the new release will be showcased by the DT and a blog hop. Be sure and join in the fun.


Now, go on over and visit the other DT projects this week. They are fabulous!!


Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate all the comments.
Hugs,

15 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Dianne this is super sweet!!! The perfect colors and design with this darling image!! What a great card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a darling card, Dianne! I love that image and the papers and embellishments are lovely. I would love to get a card like that if I moved and I'm sure your friend will too!! Sorry I haven't visited in so long - hate to lose touch. Hope you are well - I know your are busy!

Blessings & hugs,
Linda

Christine said...

It is so bright and beautiful, very
welcoming creation!

Anki said...

Wonderful my friend! Kram - Anki

Suzanne J Dean said...

So bright & cheery! Love the papers and stitching--fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Danni said...

Oh this is just so cute!! So bright and happy!! Love it!

CraftyC said...

Your card is stunning Dianne, I love it!
Clairexx

Maria said...

Gorgeous card inside and out Dianne. Hugs, Maria

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Dianne, such pretty DP...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Catherine said...

What a lovely card outside and inside ! Love the colours too ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smiles from Catherine

Crystal said...

Great card. Love the use of flowers, gives lots of dimension. Thanks for playing at P.S.

scrappyella said...

This adorable. I love the scene you made. You did a wonderful job on the inside of your card.

Beautiful Greetings said...

Dianne, I just love your coloring. Such an adorable card!

Alice said...

This is adorable, really beautiful :)
Alice

Unknown said...

Super cute, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish