Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME

This little sprite "Aurora" is just adorable. I am using her to congratulate someone to their new home. She is from the "Aurora Collection" by Victoria Case for SCACD.
Our challenge this week was 3 layers. I interpeted it as 1 cardstock and 2 DP. The image is colored with Copics. The flowers are on her shoes are popped up. I added a little stickles on the flowers for some glitz. I used my new deep edge punch by MS and added some half flatback pearls. Then finished off the card with some flowers and roses.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Practical Scrappers - Use Flowers


The inside is a little different. I tried using one of the new MS punches for a border around the top. It looks really cool in person.


REMINDER: Susana has some yummy candy over at the store blog. There is a new release coming by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. One winner will win all 3 sets by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.


DON'T FORGET: This Thursday (19th) the new release will be showcased by the DT and a blog hop. Be sure and join in the fun.


Now, go on over and visit the other DT projects this week. They are fabulous!!


Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate all the comments.
Hugs,

17 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Dianne this is super sweet!!! The perfect colors and design with this darling image!! What a great card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a darling card, Dianne! I love that image and the papers and embellishments are lovely. I would love to get a card like that if I moved and I'm sure your friend will too!! Sorry I haven't visited in so long - hate to lose touch. Hope you are well - I know your are busy!

Blessings & hugs,
Linda

Chris said...

It is so bright and beautiful, very
welcoming creation!

Anki said...

Wonderful my friend! Kram - Anki

Suzanne J Dean said...

So bright & cheery! Love the papers and stitching--fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Danni said...

Oh this is just so cute!! So bright and happy!! Love it!

CraftyC said...

Your card is stunning Dianne, I love it!
Clairexx

Maria said...

Gorgeous card inside and out Dianne. Hugs, Maria

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Dianne, such pretty DP...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Catherine said...

What a lovely card outside and inside ! Love the colours too ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smiles from Catherine

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Great card. Love the use of flowers, gives lots of dimension. Thanks for playing at P.S.

Biscuitlid said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

Hugs
Victoria
x

scrappyella said...

This adorable. I love the scene you made. You did a wonderful job on the inside of your card.

如此的 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

Beautiful Greetings said...

Dianne, I just love your coloring. Such an adorable card!

Alice said...

This is adorable, really beautiful :)
Alice

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish