Friday, March 12, 2010

LITTLE DIANNE - NEW RELEASE BY VICTORIA CASE

Did you notice the name of the post? Susana named a stamp after the DT members. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? Thank you Susana. This image is "LITTLE DIANNE" and it is one of the images from the new release SPRING IS IN THE AIR by Victoria Case for SCACD. I love it!! She is just having so much fun.

Today we are having a fun Blog Hop. You should have arrived to my blog from Jennifer's blog. From my blog you will continue to Marti's blog. Don't miss anyone. The DT has done a magnificent job in show casing the images and they are the CUTEST images you have ever seen.


I was browsing the internet (imagine that) and came across a tutorial for a Tent card here. I think they are so cute so I thought I would give it a try. It was so much fun to make. After I colored the image with Copics, I cut it out and put the front tire just over the edge to give it even more dimension. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see I added a little stickles to her shirt and pony tail holders. I used my Spica pens on the sparklers on her handle bars. The large bow is made with my Bow Easy and I put a brad in the center. The three brads on each side on the top help hold the card together, even though I glued it, The paper is Best Creations and the kites have glitter on them making them sparkle so pretty in the blue sky.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Ooh La La Creations - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun Challenge - Spring
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Something for a Child

On the back side of the card I glued another piece of the DP and the way I cut it left enough room for me to write a short note.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

REMINDER: MY BLOG CANDY DRAWING IS THIS SUNDAY (14th). If you haven't had a chance to sign up you still have 2 days.

Hugs,

32 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh this is adorable. The DP is fantastic
love tasha xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

WOW this card is stunning i love the papers and colours xxx

Randi WS said...

I really love this papercreation!
How fun to have your "own" stamp (lucky girl) - little Dianne is just adorable! ;o)
And you are really good using colors and patterns in your works, I'm a big fan of that! ;)

maddy hill said...

fab card - love the bold colours and the image is great !
love
maddyx

Carolyn said...

This is so sweet! Love the window opening. Very nice!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is super cute!! I love it and so creative!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow, this is amazing.
Hugs
Tanya

Heather said...

This is adorable!!! Wonderful card!

Christine said...

Very cute namesake!

Bobbi said...

That is so adorable. I love the tent shape too, may have tto try that. TFS

Renkata said...

Your card is such a fun. Great work.

Stacy said...

I just love this! So creative and fun! Adorable image, she looks like she is having a blast!

Anki said...

Stunning Dianne! Love it and need to try the tentcard soon! Kramis - Anki

Lisa T said...

Adorable! That's such a cute image and I love how you used the Nesties to make your window. Very pretty!

Caterina said...

I adore kites and everything flying! this card is very gorgeous!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Dianne,
I love your adorable TENT card and I have been trying to figure out what you USE to "hang" your adorable images onto the card with. I have seen so many of these cards, but still have NOT been able to see exactly what you are using>

ANY hints and tips, will be greatly appreciated!

I'm also going to come back again after the BLOG HOP to join in on your WONDERFUL Blog Candy....! WOWEeeeeeee! All kinds of goodies from one of my all time favorite stores!

Thank you,
Lisa

Shawne said...

I love these tents cards, this is so cute with her riding right out of the card! Very sweet!

Danni said...

Love this card! It just screams fun!! Fabulous job!

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card, and I just love that image. Thank you for playing along with OLL
Beryl x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful spring card ! love the sweet image ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Dianne. I love all the kits, the bows look fab and such a sweet image!
Clairex

Jeri said...

This is just darling Dianne. I have never seen a tent card before so thank you for highlighting that. I will head over for that tutorial after I finish the hop. Love your bright and cheery colors you chose for your card.

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card I am loving these tent cards and your ribbon is so pretty
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing card with us at Ooh la La
Wendi

Danielle said...

What a fun card Dianne! The image is adorable and I love all the kites!
Hugs, Danielle

Diane said...

Oh my she is so adorable!!! How neat to have a stamp named after you!!!! Super cute card Dianne!

michele hileman said...

Beautiful. I love the images and the talent in awesome

Andrea said...

A beautiful card.
xAndrea

Jacilynn said...

Great card! Love the window. super job Di

Daniele said...

what a fabbie card love the bright colours thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Priscilla said...

Hi Dianne, I just emailed you..not sure why I have not been getting your emails, but try to reply and see if I get it. Your work here is just amazing :)
Priscilla

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Dianne, I've never seen a tent card before. :) This is really cute, I love the dp and the little scooter gal is precious. I'd love to know how a tent card is made. :) Michelle

Priscilla said...

Hi Dianne, I trust you got your package by now :) if not, please stop by my blog and leave me a comment :) Thanks again and chat with you soon :)
Priscilla