Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BINKIES RULE

Good Morning! Well, is is finally drying out a little here. I live in Central Texas and the flooding has done so much damage. Thankfully, I did not have flooding at my house.

Isn't this image cuteee? It is from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Animapeeps Collection. This collection has to be one of my favorites with the little animals.

The DT challenge this week was to make a shaped card. It has to be anything but round or square. I used one of my Nestabilities and the size and shape was perfect for this image. The image is colored with Copics. The center of the binkie and the heart on the rattle has a little Diamond Glaze to make them shiny, then I used my American Craft White Gel Pen for the little dots on her dress and to accent her feet. This has to be the best white pen. She is cutout and popped up just a little. I applied Stickles Stardust on the swirl accent. To finish it off I added Kaisercraft Flatback Adhesive Pearls. The DP is Memory Box - Gossamer. I saved my favorite product for last - on the flower I sprayed some Maya Mist - Irisdescent Pearl.



For the inside I used a little more pearls and used my Nestabilities. I kept it simple.

For more exciting shapes and ideas please go here today and Thursday to check out the other DT samples.

SHOPPING ALERT !!!

Susana has in NEW SASSY KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS. Check them out !!

PETALOO TIFFANY FLOWERS WITH JEWELED CENTERS

CRATE AND COSMO PAPER
- includes the Holiday Crate and the Holiday Cosmo

Just to let you in on a little secret - there is no stopping Susana. (lol) I try to keep you informed of the new items, but she is getting in new stuff every day. Probably would be a good idea to check the store once or twice a week especially with the holidays right around the corner.

Well, I checked my email this morning and GUESS WHAT? More new items:

3 NEW BASIC GREY PAPER PADS

REALLY THIN METAL FRAMES (card size) by K&C


NEVER BEFORE SEEN - EB STAMP for SCACD

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!!! I appreciate all of my followers.

Hugs,

8 comments:

Grace said...

Oh my goodness this image is adorable and I love how you colored it! Love that flower with the sparkle and the cute little binkie!!! Love the inside too! Your blog is fantastic! Hope it dries up down there soon!

Edith said...

Beautiful colors on your card, Dianne! Very sweet image:)
Edith

Christine said...

Glad you were OK! Adorable card!

Crystal said...

Oh my this is SWEEET!! What a darling image and love love your card design!! What an adorable card Dianne!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Dianne this is just adorable!! I am so glad the flooding didn't affect you, how scary!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is beautiful! Love the sparkle and shimmer!!!

Kim said...

Dianne this is absolutely gorgeous hun! Binkie looks amazing and love the shape of your card!!
Hugs~ Kim

angelique (anlou) said...

what an gorgeous card hun
the image is so sweet and cute
nice coloring hun
hugs angelique