Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love You and Happy Birthday

Good Morning! How is everyone's week going so far? I just looked at this weekend's forcast and it is going to be 106 and 107 degrees. This is actual temperature not heat index. Think I will be staying indoors. Next week I will be going to Florida to the beach for a little relief and see my grandchildren. (YAY) My 88 year old Aunt had surgery so I wanted to make her a Get Well card and chose this beautiful stamp and wanted to make a vintage looking card. She isn't doing very well so I decided to give it to my mother for her 84th birthday in a couple of weeks. This image is "Tall Perfume Bottle"from the vault by Victoria Case.

All of the DP is Echo Park - Be Mine and Susana has it on sale right now. I embossed the image with gold and colored it with Copics. The pretty pearls are Kaisercraft Pearls and the beautiful pin is from the Dreamweaver Multi Color Pin Set. The large Black gold tipped rose is Sugar Blooms by Prima. These roses are already gold tipped and beautiful. The white rose are Prima Cameo Roses
which Susana also has on sale now.

Don't you just love the Trinkets? It is from Bo Bunny and Susana has a lot of different ones. The Love You is also from the same paper pack, I just cut it out from the paper I used on the inside of the card.

The inside of the card is not totally finished. I plan on stamping "Happy Birthday" in the center of the heart and write something below. All of this paper is also from Echo Park - Be Mine.

Thank you for stopping bye and be sure and check out the store blog for more fabulous creations.

HUGS,

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So elegant Dianne!! I just love all the added flowers, how you framed the sentiment and all the distressing. Beautiful work!
hugs,
Chris

Shan said...

This card is Amazing. I love the vintage/Victorian feel to it and the colors are gorgeous.

Hugs
Shannin