Friday, April 20, 2012

ROCKSTAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Happy Friday !!

Today I want to share "ROCKSTAR EYES" from THE EYES OF BEAUTY COLLECTION. I just love the eyes on the SUSANA LOVES STAMPS COLLECTIONS and they are all soooooo cute and fun to color. This card is kinda simple, but I really had a lot of fun doing it.

The DP is BO BUNNY - ALORA. If you have time you should stop by SCACD and check out the 6 x 6 paper pads. She has some of the most gorgeous paper and is always getting in the latest and newest. I did a little weird stitching and added rhinestones and flowers from my stash.

Normally, I use only COPICS to color my images, but I have been wanting to try the SHINHANART MARKERS so I purchased THE CAUCASIAN SKIN SET from SCACD. I used them on this image and I really do like them. I bought couple more sets of different colors that I will be trying in the future.

I hope of you HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND and hope to see you back next week.

HUGS,

1 comment:

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous card love the image and papers,great colouring too :)
Hugzz Val xx