Friday, August 24, 2012

FIND YOURSELF



 Good Morning!!

Today I have something a little different to share with you.  I am still playing with mixed media and journaling.   I love all the inks, sprays, mists, etc. and freedom to just try things and if it doesn't work I just keep trying.  It reaaaaly is lots of fun.

The images are CRAFTY INDIVIDUAL STAMPS - "SEAGULL TRAVELS and "JOURNEY"The sentiment says "sometimes you need to get lost to find yourself".  It comes with the DARKROOM DOOR - WILDERNESS VOL.2 set.  I love all the mixed media stamps SUSANA has in stock.  She carries her own line, MIXED MEDIA by SCACD,   STAMPOTIQUE , DYLUSIONS, TIM HOLTZ, UNITY, CRAFTY INDIVIDUAL, DARKROOM DOOR, ANDY SKINNER, DONNA SALAZAR, and a few others.

If you stamp on the image it will enlarge and you can see the background stamps I used.  The map is a Tim Holtz, the postmark is IMPRESSION OBSESSION  - PASSPORT COLLAGE.  The birds are from the  DYLUSIONS  BIRD ON A WIRE

Also used were several colors of distress inks.  The border was little dark so I used some buff paint to help blend it better.

Thank you for stopping by.

Before I go I want to tell you about the most  AWESOME DIES BY SCACD.  Here are just a few names of the dies - ALICE"S CLOCK STATEMENT CORNER , SUN and MOON STATEMENT CORNER, FANCY FLOWER AND KEY CORNERS, ORNATE DOORPLATE and KNOB, and ORNATE HINGE..  There are others so check them out.  They all cut beautifully.

HUGS,

No comments: