Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Good Morning, 

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend!  The weather here in Texas was hot and dry - so looking forward to fall (allergy season). lol  

As you can see, I am still practicing using mixed media.  I have found when I start a page it never ends up the way I had planned - stamps change, ink changes, etc.  .  However, it is still a lot of fun to use different stamps and products.  The best part about it is when you make  a mistake you can just cover it up. hehe

For the  main image image on my page I used a  STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINALS - GIRL WITH A HEART PURSE .  For the background I used DYLUSION INKS - BUBBLEGUM PINK  and VIBRANT TURQUOISE.   The background script with the heart is a UNITY STAMP - FOLLOW YOUR HEART (which includes the sentiment on the heart),  the heart border is a DYLUSION STAMP - INBETWEENIES, the bottom border is a DYLUSION STAMP - FURTHER AROUND THE EDGE, the heart with swirls was made using a CRAFTERS WORKSHOP STENCIL - SWIRLS AND FLOWERS.  The sentiment on the large heart comes with the UNITY STAMPS - FOLLOW YOUR HEART  and last, but not least, is the large sentiment which is from the ANDY SKINNER CLEAR ACRYLIC STAMP SET - WORD UP.  I think I gave you the recipe for everything.

SUSANA  has in more new products - COUTURE CREATIONS - EMBOSSING FOLDERS and some really cool  MEMORY BOX DIES , including dies for Halloween and Christmas.  Check them out before they sell out.  If you have time browse around the store and see all the new products.

Enjoy the rest of the week and have a wonderful weekend!!

HUGS,

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I love this!

That background is beautiful. I love the color and all the partially hidden stamped and stenciled details. Plus the color combo is one of my favorites!

I also adore that Stampotique stamp. So fun, funky, and edgy!