Saturday, March 30, 2013

TAKE FLIGHT


Good Morning,

Today I am sharing an image from the BLANK CANVAS COLLECTION #2.   She is so beautiful and dainty.  The closeup pic is so you can see the shimmer and shine.  I stamped her in pink and then embossed .


This picture shows more of the detail.  Did you notice the little dandelions around her?  This is a NEW DIES BY SCACD - DANDELION KNOLL STATEMENT CORNER.  Of course, I cut it apart to look like the dandelions blew around her.  The black border around her was made using a stencil.

Since I cut the die apart, I finished out the inside so I could show you the entire DIES BY SCACD - DANDELION KNOLL STATEMENT CORNER.  Susana just released some other dies along with this one.  Check them out -Breezy Branches, Contempo Compass, and  Steampunk Wings (pair),

Wishing all of you a HAPPY EASTER !!!!  Have a wonderful weekend.

HUGS,

No comments: