Sunday, November 17, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS


Hi Everyone,

The holiday seasons are upon us.  This is my favorite time of the year.  I love the lights, family, and celebrating the birth of Christ and seeing all the kids faces so happy and shining on Christmas morning.

To help ring in the holidays I made a simple card to share with you.  The image is a digi from Carmen Medlin Digitals for SCACD - Christmas Owl  Since the papers are so busy I kept it simple and just used papers, punch, and rhinestones.  The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and highlighted with Stickles and Gloss. 

Thank you for stopping by.  I value all of my followers and comments and also value your work as well.

Have a wonderful day and a fun week !!


1 comment:

Krisha said...

Very nicely done! Cute image and the background papers are gorgeous.