Thursday, January 31, 2013

DID YOU KNOW ???



Good Morning,

It's Friday!!  I don't remember if I told you guys I am visiting my grandchildren in beautiful Hawaii.  It is so relaxing and beautiful here.  Will be here for another week checking out other beaches and malls and then head home.

Sorry, I don't have a project for you today, but I want to let you know that Susana at SCACD  has some new items in stock.  Think I am going to place an order so when I get home they will be waiting for me.  Below are a few of the new products.  While you are checking out them out browse around the store and see what all she has.  It really is a one stop shopping for your crafty needs.

 
I will have a new project for you next week, so please check back.  Really miss not being able to check out all of your blogs, but will try to get to it this weekend.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
HUGS, 

No comments: