Wednesday, January 16, 2013

LIVE LIFE EACH DAY ON PURPOSE

BLANK CANVAS COLLECTION

Good Morning,


It's mid-week - YEA !  The weather here is rainy, cold, and dreary.  We do 

need it, but we seem to get it at once.


Today I am sharing with you the lovely  BLANK CANVAS PROFILE SET.  I 

know there are soooo many different ways to use them.  Since I am 

experimenting and playing with mixed media these days, I wanted to do a 

page with a meaning.  The sentiments "BELIEVE" and LIVE EACH DAY ON 

PURPOSE" are "LOCKHART  STAMPS"SCACD  has a lot of these cute little 

phrases.  I like these because they are small and can be used as background 

stamps as well.  The background was made using various stencils which you 

can find  HERE.  Susana is now stocking various stamps, stencils, paints, etc 

which are wonderful for creating whether you are creating a card, journal, or 

altered fun.


Enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful weekend!


HUGS,

No comments: