Sunday, April 26, 2015

THE JOURNEY





Today, I am sharing another canvas with you.  Still playing with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.  They are fun and maybe after almost a month I am getting the hang of them.  Actually, they are easy to use.  It has been over a year since I have done any crafting and I am impatient to see the final result.  I just keep telling myself to slow down.

I will be entering this in the  Lindy's April Color Challenge here.

I apologize for the pictures.  My camera or me can't seem to get good pictures.  May have to break down and buy a new one.  All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.





These are some metal pieces that I applied paint and Inka Gold to so they would have a patina look.  Took several layers but I am pleased with the final result.



The bicycle chipboard is by Blue Fern Studios.  There were many different products used to achieve the look.  The products included Lindys Sprays, Acrylic paints and Inka GoldAgain many layers.  The hexagons have micro beads and Lindys Spray.

The Lindys Sprays used on this canvas are:

Please click on the image to find out more info on the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge for April.

http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/

Thank you for stopping by.  Please let me know what you think.

Have a wonderful Day,
 
 

5 comments:

JaMajka said...

So cool idea :D Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month :)

Athanasia said...

Lovely work, I love your bike! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Yolka said...

so pretty! thanks for sharing at Lindy's Stamp Gang :)

Stéphanie Papin said...

beautiful mixed media project ! thank you for playing with the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge this month !

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful, cute mixed media piece ! Thank you so much for sharing your art make with us. Many thanks for taking part in our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang. Best of luck, love Marta xx