Tuesday, May 26, 2015

JUST KEEP SWIMMING




Today I would like to share with you a canvas I made using  Lindy's Stamp Sprays.  The colors I used are from the MAY COLOR CHALLENGE  over at Lindy's.

I have been wanting to do a mermaid canvas for a long time and the colors in this month's collection were perfect.

For the background I used Ocean Breeze Blue and Hydrangea Blue .


The embellishments were sprayed with Frenchy's Pink Pouf , Silent Night Silverand Clam Bake Beige.  The sprays are amazing to work with and have a different finish on chipboard, resin and other products.  

The sand at the bottom is made from micro beads in texture paste, broken glass and adhesive pearls.

Any of the pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.


Thank you for stopping by and viewing.  Please let me know what you think.  I would appreciate it.

Have a Wonderful Day,
 

3 comments:

JaMajka said...

Lovely, light and fresh artwork :) Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang May Color Challenge!!

LISA said...

I LOVE mermaids!! And I simply adore your beautiful canvas! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge.

Tina Connolly said...

This is so cool, a lovely original piece, thanks for joining the Lindy's challenge