Friday, February 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 
Happy Friday,
 
Hope all of you have had a wonderful week and have a great weekend planned.  Today I would like to share a birthday card I made for my grandson using Me & My Lil' Buddy.  Don't they look happy and on their way to a party?  The image is colored with Copics and then I used some crackle paint to give him some scaly dimension.  This image comes with the sentiment "It's the little things that make a Friendship".
 

 
The paper is My Minds Eye from SCACD.  Susana has a lot of the paper pads on sale, so check them out.  The corner pieces are Dies by SCACD - Ornate Hinge with Kaisercraft Rhinestones to finish them off.
 
Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a fun filled weekend!
 
HUGS, 

1 comment:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Fabulous job with this Dianne!!! I love the way you combined the different patterns and the shimmer, crackle and shine of the dino is AWESOME!!!!