Thursday, February 28, 2013

MOMENTS

 
Good Morning,
 
Today is a bright sunny day here in Texas.  It is cold and windy, but the sun is shining.  All of you in the cold weather states - keep safe and warm.
 
This week I wanted to try something different so I made a tag.  The background is made using dye inks.  Stamped some dots with white acyrlic paint.  I stamped the sentiment that comes with MOMENTS - Take a moment, get lost in thought very lightly with a teal ink.  For something different to add a little more texture and dimension I stamped some diamonds with Versamark ink and embossed with a clear embossing powder.    Then I stamped the image - MOMENTS in black and colored with DYLUSION INKSTo finish off the image I added a little STICKLES on the hearts. 
 

The butterflies at the bottom of the tag is Washi Tape.  It was pink but after putting it down it absorbed some of the other colors which is better.  I was trying to capture some of the embossing in this picture so you can see the texture.

Thank you for stopping by and will see you next week!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

HUGS,

No comments: