Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

 
 

 




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!
Good Morning,

This morning I woke up to candy, card, and a loving husband.  What could be better?

Today, I want to share this cute little page I did.  I really love doing mixed media - it is so free and so much fun.  The cute little images are from the ODDLY CURIOUSITES SET #3 and #4.   LOVES ME   (female) is from set #3 and THE SPOTLIGHT  (male) is from set #4.  I thought they were just perfect for Valentine's Day.  The sentiment "DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?  OR SHOULD I JUST WALK BY AGAIN? is the sentiment that comes with LOVES MEI just typed it to enlarge it for my page.
 
There were several CRAFTERS WORKSHOP STENCILS used including HARLEQUIN  and PEBBLES.   Other stamps used were STAMPOTIQUE - HANGING HEARTS  and DANIELS HEART - 6109 and LOCKHART STAMP - LOVE.  I used the hot glue technique at the bottom to try and make it look like grout with the stones.   Unfortunately, the picture does not doe this page justice as there is gloss and some glitz that it does not reveal.
 
Wishing you a a Happy Valentine's Day !!
 
HUGS, 


1 comment:

Christina C. said...

Hahahaha...this is adorable!!! The sentiment is priceless!!!
I'm learning about mixed media and hope I can create something in the not too distant future! Love this technique!!!!