Monday, August 8, 2011

I WANNA SEE

Good Morning! Hope everyone stayed cool and had a wonderful weekend! It is still 106-109 degrees here in Texas and dry. Just the right weather for staying in and crafting.

Have I told you in I'm in love with the Peekers 2 Collection by Elisabeth Bell. You know how it is difficult sometimes to pick what stamp you want to do next, with this collection it isn't difficult you just want to stamp them all. This image is "In the Garden".

I know you get tired of hearing my childhood stories. Fortunately, I had a very happy childhoold. I can remember peeking through fence holes to see what was going on. Heck, sometimes I might still do that.(lol)

The DP for is My Minds Eye - Lime Twist - Life of the Party. I really like the paper pads then I don't have to look forever for coordinating paper. I even punched the butterflies with paper from the same pad and accented with Kaisercraft Pearls. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Did you notice the trinket? It is one of the Bo Bunny Vicky Trinkets which Susana has on sale. If you have never checked them out, please do. You will want them all.

WARNING! If you go to the store be prepared to ooh and aww. Susana has the most beautiful paper pads and Trinkets.

Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for stopping by and visiting.

HUGS,


6 comments:

Priya said...

Super cute card... The litle girl in image reminds me of my kiddo niece... You have used 3 pattern papers? just brilliant! I find difficulty in mixing and matching pattern papers...
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments...

Hugs,
Priya...
http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous coloring of that sweet peeker and love the papers!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So sweet!

Pattie said...

Oh I just love all these peekers...great card and one of my favorite papers too!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright and happy colors and of course that sweet image!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Christina C. said...

This is tooooo cute for words! Loving this wonderfully precious image, colored to perfection!! Now, I really have to check out those stamps!