Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MY MAMA'S BIG PURSE


Good Morning! Well, it's gonna be another HOT day. It was 110 degrees yesterday and predicted to be the same today. (ugh) Good news is , it is August and this should be the last month of really hot weather.

Isn't this image fun? I can remember my kids sitting down and going through my purse. They thought it was so much fun. They found all kind of goodies. She is "Mama's Purse Peeker" from the THE PEEKERS COLLECTION #2 by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. I have to tell ya, this collection has some of the cutest and most adorable stamps.



Of course, she is colored with Copics and accented with Stickles on her headband. There is a little gloss on the handle of her purse. Did you notice her cute little bracelet? These pearls were just the right size. Susana has Kaisercraft Pearls in all colors. The beautiful Prima Aqua Rose is also available at SCACD.

I am entering the following challenges:

Dutch Dare - For the Kids








All of the layers of paper are from the Basic Grey Paper Pad -Euphoria.

SHOPPING ALERT:

Susana has LOTS and LOTS of new My Minds Eye 6 x 6 Paper Pads (including holiday), Authentique Paper Pads, and BO Bunny Paper Pads and Trinkets.

These paper pads are so gorgeous, I may have to rent a small u-haul after I place my order.

Thank you for stopping by and paying me a visit. I love to hear from you.

HUGS,


4 comments:

Danni said...

Totally full of cuteness!!

chilli pip said...

Gorgeous image and card . Love the layers and the colours and the stitching just finishes it off.

Lorraine said...

So adorable and pretty at the same time! Love the colors, papers, stitching and your beautiful coloring of that sweet little peeker!

Marita said...

I love this card♥. It`s a lovely image and i love the colours♥.

Hugs Marita♫♫