Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SURPRISE - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Good Morning!

Well, this past weekend seemed a little cooler here. It was only 102-103 during the day, but it did get down to the high 80's at night which is a great relief from the high 90's. We take our little puppies walking around 8:00pm and by the time we get back home 30 minutes later we are drenched with sweat and so are they. Soon it will fall ! (lol) At least that is what I keep telling myself.

This adorable image is "WHAT'S IN THE BOX" peeker from THE PEEKERS #2 by ELISABETH BELL FOR SCACD. I am sure most of you have checked out the stamp set, just curious which is your favorite? I am going to have blog candy sometime in the next couple of months and just might include one of these sweet images.

As usual, the image is colored with Copics and the green bow and dots on the ribbon are highlighted with Glamour Dust Ultrafine Glitter Paint - Limelight. The beautiful DP is BO BUNNY 6X6 PAPER PAD - BLITZEN. I have actually used 3 different patterns on the front - stripe, presents, and another piece which I stamped the sentiment. I cut the dp for sentiment and the other part of the sheet is on the inside. The trinket is BO BUNNY TRINKET -BLITZEN.

I wanted to show you a picture of the inside because remember the piece of DP I used on the front where I stamped the sentiment - the other part of the paper is the ornament section which I used with the striped paper. Hope that makes sense. This trinket is also from the BO BUNNY TRINKET -BLITZEN.

Aren't these trinkets just the best? I love the quality and details.

This trinket is from the same collection, but I ran some ribbon through it and embellished it with a pretty green rhinestone.

Hope all of you have a wonderful week. Thank you for stopping by and for the comments, which are so inspirational.

Hugs,




6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card, Dianne! Love your coloring of that sweet peeker and those trinkets are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Diane this is so pretty! Love your coloring and pretty paper! She's one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Diane, this is soooo adorable!! Love your coloring and all of your lovely details!! :) Have a great weekend!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image Diane!! I love your coloring and choice of papers!! Great details!
hugs,
Chris

Jilly said...

Your card is very classic and beautiful, the design is gorgeous. The color you used is match with the background and border also. Awesome work.
marriage counseling

Kelly Massman said...

Really love this one! That trinket from BoBunny is amazing and I love your colors!!!