Sunday, August 2, 2009

OUCH !!!

My oldest granddaughter, Brooke (12) stayed with me this past week. I work full time so she stayed at home with my husband who is retired. She was bored so she decided to make a card. Her mother is creative and has classes on scrapbooking and making cards so she knew how to stamp, color and sponge. I told her I would post it on my blog so she could read the comments. I think she did a really nice job.

The stamp is a Stampabilities. She colored the image with Prismas. The flowers and roses were taken from my stash and highlighted with a bit of shimmerez. She painted just enough shimmerez to give them a little sparkle. Since she has attempted to make jewelry she knew how to attach the cat charm.

Please leave a comment for her. I know she really wants to read what you have to say.

Thank you for looking.

16 comments:

Katherine said...

Awesome card! Great details and the coloring is perfect. Love that cat charm :)

Dawnll said...

I have to say Brooke you are very talented,I love your coloring skills, you should sell your cards.Great job sweetie!

Nunt said...

Awee, such a cute little image and card <3

xx,
nunt

Pandascrapper said...

No Way can I believe that a young lady 12 years old made this card. How very super talented You are Brooke. I would say 'great artist in the making', but Honey, I think you already are a great artist.

Danielle said...

Wow Brooke, this card is fabulous! Your colouring and your choice of colours is fantastic! What great paper to accompany the HM image too! Really gorgeous work - well done!
Hugs, Danielle

Christine said...

Keep it up! You have wonderful talent and the card is adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow! Brooke, this is a fantastic card! I love the image and your coloring is awesome! Can you share a few tips with me? I think I rank as an amateur in need of assistance.

Keep up the awesome designs!

Summer Loving Gal said...

What a beautiful job you've done, Brooke! Your cat is just adorable. I also love the charm and how'd you've attached it.
Good job!

csroyal said...

Fantastic card, Brooke! Nicely colored and the layout is great!

Lynn said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card. The coloring is awesome. Love the little cat charm!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I cannot wait to see what she is all about when 22! Super job! BR-T

Edith said...

Brooke, you have great talent. I love the colors. It is a beautiful card!

Wendy Hall said...

I think you have a star in the making Dianne, this is superb!!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card Brooke! I love the image and the colours - I think we have some definite competition coming up!

Keep it up !

Hugs
Julie

Sandy said...

I have to leave a comment. I love this card and I think she did an awesome job. I teach classes in my home and she loves to participate when she can. Oh yea, she's my daughter lol

Happy Crafter said...

Wow Brooke you have done a fantastic job with this card its beautiful i love everything about it, you are one very super talented young lady well done and keep on creating ;0)
Big hugzz Val xxx