Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TIOT #33

This week Suzanne challenged us to create a notepad or book cover. I decided on a notepad. Jump on over to Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, to see how you can play along and see what the other Design Team Members have created. I am entering this in the Simon Says Challenge and the ABC Challenge and the Paperplay Challenge.


The notepad was covered with paper from my stash. The edge was first covered with a fake fur border and then rhinestones were added.

The stamp is a Pink Cat Studio from SCACD. I colored it with Copics and accented with Stickles.
I glazed her eyes and leaves with Crystal Effects.

I cut the letters out and backed in pink. I used A Spica Glitter Pen to add some glitz to to the letters. Can never get enough glitz and bling for girls (hehe). The flowers and large gem are from my stash.
Don't forget to check out Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, to see how you can play along and to see what the other Design Team Members have created.

Thank you for taking the time to take a look. If you can please leave me a short comment on how I am doing.
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy.

18 comments:

Aud said...

WOW! It's beautiful - and so sassy!

Hugs,
Aud

mae said...

TE QUEDO hERMOSO Y GLAMOROSO!SALUDOS!

Leslie said...

Dianne, I LOVE your note book!! I love that cat, she is my favorite! I am hoping that you plan on making those books in bulk so I can get one from you. Your work and your blog is fantastic as always. Have a great day, Leslie

Maria Matter said...

Dianne, this is such a fabulously fun notebook! love the glitz and glam, excellent job!
Blessings, Maria

Christine said...

I could see your "grands" each wanting one!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooh! La! La! I love this elegant notebook!!! The faux fur trimmed in rhinestones is such a wonderful touch, and that stylishly sweet kitty is too cute!!! Talk about a glam girl:o) All I can say is...WOW!!! What a super fun and glamorous creation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Frazzled Crafts said...

Just love the notebook Dianne, and the faux fur and rhinestone just gives it the finishing touch and of course the cutest little image I've seen in a long while - purrfection!! Liz x

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulously purr-fect & super fun! Love, love the fur border, great color combo & fun image! Wonderful job!

hugz,
Suzanne

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great sassy notebook! This is a way a girl can really go back to school in style, the image is great!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Anonymous said...

This is so darling. As soon as I saw it, I thought immediately of one of my dearest friends who this would be so purrfect for as she loves pink and cats and this combines them both with some extra girlie flair.

Lorraine A said...

oohh you can't get more glam girlie than this eh :-) What a gorgeous notebook :-) I love the cat and all the feathers n sparkle ,,, wonderful !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Gosh Dianne! This is totally ADORABLE! Love the FUR! You are so amazingly creative! Hugs, Lisa

Cathy said...

Fabulous card - love the notebook and fur.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Justine said...

So so super cute, that carbou is so perfect with that fancy feline. Great job

Crystal said...

Dianne this is so sassy, love your creativity!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous notebook, Dianne. Perfect for a teenage girlie girl going back to school.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant notebook, great colours and cute cat.
luv
Debby

Scrapprincesse said...

Wow it's so girly !!