Monday, August 17, 2009

READ ALL ABOUT IT !!

I have some more exciting news to tell you. Victoria Case "Heart and Hugs Collection #2 for SCACD will be released this Friday, August 21st. I am here to tell you these are the most adorable stamps. I think there is a stamp for any occasion. I don't want to give too much away, but believe me you will want to be the first in line for these. They will go fast when the word gets out. Be sure and check back Thursday and Friday for sneek peeks.

There is also going to be a blog candy on Wednesday for a stamp set. Don't miss out on it !!! Set your alarms to remind you of these two days.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Looking forward to working with you on Susana's DT!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Can't wait to see them! I love Victoria Case stamps.

Christine said...

I'm here and looking forward to her stamps!

stampingtink said...

What a sweet project! Love your coloring and the papers are great! Welcome to our stamping family and I can't wait to get to know you better!

Big hugs to you,

Susan